Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

They Told My If I Voted For Mike Azariah for CSM6 That ...

... CSM members would be logging in to run incursions.  And they were right!

Part of the reason I voted for Mike is that he really gets into the Eve universe and I think that the CSM needed someone with his perspective.  Also, with Incursion, he took that event and created the Gallente Hero channel to help fight the Sansha outside the traditional corporate/alliance structure.

With CSM6 being overwhelmingly represented by the null sec alliances, everyone is expecting that they will focus solely on the typical null sec sov warfare.  So imagine my surprise when I saw this Sunday night.



I LOGGED INTO EVE ONLINE AND AM GOING TO RUN AN INCURSION HOLY SHIT MARK THIS DAY ON YOUR CALENDAR #tweetfleet
10 Apr via web Favorite Retweet Reply


Now, I know that some may consider this a publicity stunt.  Others may consider it noteworthy that Mittens actually logged into the game.  But did he have fun?


@DavidKMagnus Easily the most fun PvE experience in EVE I've had. I hope the next lowsec one includes some murder, too.
less than a minute ago via web Favorite Retweet Reply




Incursions are probably the coolest PvE/PvP hybrid in EVE right now. Go run one if you haven't yet. Even bittervets approve. #tweetfleet
less than a minute ago via web Favorite Retweet Reply


Hopefully with The Mittani actually getting into a ship every now and then since he is now chair of CSM6 he might expand his horizons.  We'll see.  But wouldn't it be funny if Mittens started hanging out in low-sec?

(Note: I used a web site called Blackbird Pie to get the tweets to display.  The formatting doesn't really translate well to Blogger.)

No comments:

Post a Comment