![]() |
Looking at his yearly average chart I see my prediction of 2026 having the highest average since 2014 is still on track. The number did drop by 500 compared to July but the average should stabilize in September.
Looking at the summer chart from May through the end of September shows the summer slump began later than in 2025 and didn't drop as far. In both 2024 and 2025 the 30-day average dropped by 3000 accounts while in 2026 the number only dropped by a little over 2000.
Looking ahead I'm interested if the major September update for CoW will serve as a bridge to October's Crimson Harvest and we see the summer slump end a bit earlier than normal. I'm not just looking at the situation with rose-tinted glasses. When I logged in to compose this article I checked EVE-Offline.net.
The ACU line had moved up to 24,000 today. A small step but the trend appears to go upward. Now to see what happens in the rest of September.




No comments:
Post a Comment