The Drifters lost multiple (4-5?) battleships while only killing 10 capsuleer ships (1 Malediction, 1 Claw, 2 Crusaders, 2 Imperial Slicers, 1 Cormorant, 1 Thrasher, 1 Atron, and 2 Veletors).
|The CONCORD Bureau and the Yulai Graveyard|
Stories appearing in the videos new scroll included:
- CFC declares loyalty to Maximilian Singularity VI and renames coalition to "The Imperium" while setting sights on Providence.
- Propel Dynamics confirm three Rhea-class jump freighters missing after Angel Cartel attacks resupply convoy on route to Thera.
- Emperor Family and Theology Council refuse to comment on Imperium declaration of Empress Jamyl I as false heir to imperial throne.
- Debate into reclassification of Drifter DED threat level reaches Inner Circle Chamber in Yulai.
- Absolute Defiance declares war on Goonswarm Federation.
Just a couple of comments about the stories. Glad to see CFC's, er, I mean, The Imperium's foray into roleplaying is recognized in a video. Also, that the silence from Empress Jamyl is intentional and not because CCP is ignoring the storyline. However, don't lump the Absolute Defiance wardec into the roleplay category (unless I missed something). They didn't seem that type of alliance when we reached out and hugged them a few weeks ago.
The story of Propel Dynamics losing three jump freighters to the Angel Cartel could go a couple of ways. Is it a simple theft of the super kerr-induced nanocoating (SKIN) technology and the Angel Cartel will begin selling the technology in the very near future? Or does the theft have something to do with The Sanctuary? After all, Propel Dynamics is one of the corporations that helped build the Astero-, Stratios-, and Nester-class Sisters of EVE ships.
Finally, after watching the video, does anyone doubt that the Inner Circle will soon up the DED threat level for the Drifters?
Correction: The original version of this post stated that the Drifters managed to severely damage the CONCORD Bureau station. This is incorrect. The station was originally damaged in an attack by the Thukker Elders in YC110.