Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

WoW Videos - Country Music

One of the reasons I think World of Warcraft maintains its popularity is that so many people are able to make their own videos with footage from within the game. I was hooked from the first time I saw the Leeroy Jenkins video. Yes, EverQuest 2 does have talented people like Jethal Silverwing around, but the sheer volume of work by WoW fans is easy to find on popular places like YouTube.

I do have to say that I'm really into country music, so I do tend to shy away from all of the blood-elf inspired Brittney Spears videos. But I can even find music videos for country music. Below is a video from country star Brad Paisley. He is known for some of his humorous songs, Alcohol being one of them.





For those who don't think alcoholism is a laughing matter, he also performed a duet with Allison Krauss, Whiskey Lullaby, which was also made into a video.






Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Country songs + WOW = wtf, That was good!

    But then I get into country as much as I do rock, or pop/rap

    Alik Steel

    ReplyDelete