|Rank||Prev Week||Game||Score||Hours Played|
|1||1||World of Warcraft||58.4||86,777|
|2||2||Star Wars: The Old Republic||14.4||21,467|
|6||5||Lord of the Rings Online||2.7||3,943|
|9||11||Need For Speed World||1.9||2,859|
|10||9||Star Trek Online||1.9||2,855|
Supreme Destiny explained - I have refused to put Supreme Destiny on the list because I could not believe that people actually spent 15 hours a day playing the game. I have found the reason for the numbers: a rewards program!
Event Period: 2012.Needless to say Supreme Destiny will not appear on my list this year.
Rewards:(Account Single Lifetime Based)
1. 100 Hours playing SD: D Grade Weapon 63 DMG/28 Map +9 (None Ancient).
2. 300 Hours playing SD: God Weapon Ancient +9 Stateless.
3. 600 Hours playing SD: God Armor Perfect Stats +0 (4 Parts).
Special Reward:(Monthly Based):
1.The Player that achieves highest amount of hours: +12 Upgrade.
2.The Player that post the best voted screenshot will win: +1 Mount Upgrade(Max level 120).
3.The Player that post the best voted Video will win: Spirit Stone with option
1. All the Above rewards can be all achieved, it is like accumulation system, with 100% surely win.
2. The rewards can be claimed once in the account lifetime, so avoid multiple claiming requests so you do not be blocked permanent.
3. Event Rewards will be updates every month with higher amounts of hours so that the players who had won the first rewards can still continue win more and more rewards.
4. It is account restricted event, only 1 account on Supreme Destiny and Xfire can win the event.
1. If a player played 700 Hours and sends to us a QnA with the required proofs, he/she will get the first 3 rewards and if he/she was the highest one to play SD, will get the +12 upgrade.
2. If player played 300 Hours:
Once he/she reaches100 Hours playing SD, you can claim your: D Grade Weapon 63 DMG/28 Map +9 (None Ancient)
And once he/she reaches 300 Hours playing SD, you can claim your: God Weapon Ancient +9 Stateless.
The Fanfest Bounce - Last weekend was the first weekend after CCP's Fanfest and the event certainly seems to have generated enthusiasm amongst the Eve Online player base if the Xfire numbers are any judge. In a week that saw the overall time spent playing MMORPGs increase by 4.5% over the previous week, Eve's numbers jumped 9.8%. Apparently SuicideGate and the accompanying media firestorm failed to dampen enthusiasm for the internet spaceship game.
Dog Bites Man - The biggest MMO story this year continues to be how well or poorly Star Wars: The Old Republic is doing. As normal, the Bioware game saw declining playtime by the Xfire community, bucking the positive trend in MMORPGs overall. Despite the 4.5% increase in playtime, SWTOR actually saw an 8% decline in hours played. Since 1 January SWTOR has seen a 71.7% decrease in hours played.