The CSM created a forum thread for people to put questions into. I probably need to put my questions together and get them submitted. But what to ask about? The War on Bots™, of course! So here are some questions I'd like answered. Some of them the CSM may not have answers for but hopefully some of the information was given in CCP Sreegs' presentation.
- Why is fighting against botters and the illicit RMT trade important?
- Are the illicit RMT accounts that were banned mostly paid for with PLEX or cash?
- How big was the drop when accounts banned for botting could no longer transfer characters? (p. 146)
- Were the figures about RMT accounts in the minutes just subscriptions or did they include trial accounts? (p. 148)
- What is a disabled account? (p. 148)
- There is no six.
- Do those using injection bots receive permanent bans? (p. 149)
- How much effort does the CSM think CCP should put into making or retrofitting content to make writing botting code more difficult?