Pages

Friday, February 17, 2023

Applying To Go To FFXIV Fanfest

So I did it. I just applied to purchase tickets to go to Final Fantasy XIV's Fanfest at the end of July. I went to EVE Fanfest for the 10th anniversary of EVE Online. Why not do the same for FFXIV?

Getting tickets is so much like getting a housing plot in FFXIV. First, players can submit a request to be put into a lottery to get the chance to purchase two tickets. The time period to do so is from today to Saturday, February 25 at 11:59pm PST. At least we don't have to put up the $200 ticket price up front.

Next, Square Enix will contact the lucky winners by Friday, March 3rd via the email address the player is registered with. Thankfully I still have the address I used. The email account is only used for FFXIV

The purchase period for the winners of the lottery is from March 6 at 9.a.m. PST to March 13 at 9 a.m. PDT. Any unsold tickets will then be sold during the general sales period which begins on March 15th at 9 a.m. PDT. 

Hopefully I win the chance to buy a ticket. I didn't really think I'd ever go to Las Vegas again. The only reason I ever had to go was to attend EVE Vegas. But how could I resist going back for a Final Fantasy XIV convention? Especially the one for the 10th anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment