Pages

Thursday, March 9, 2023

Looking Forward To FFXIV Patch 6.35

The title of today's post is a little unusual given that patch 6.35 in Final Fantasy XIV dropped on Tuesday. I should have already completed 90% of the content, right? In truth, I had an incident in which my condo flooded and I have been writing blog posts from a hotel room for over a week now. But looking at the patch notes, I may need to move my gaming computer to the hotel.

First, Loporrits. Every club owner in Eorzea is going to grind that tribal quest line. Why? To get the Loporrit dance floor. Sometimes players don't know they need something until the developer provides the item/feature/etc. Hopefully Square Enix didn't place the crafting quests behind a quest line that ends in a dungeon.

Loporrits. It's always Loporrits.

Next of course is the continuing adventures of Hildebrand. The Hildebrand quest line is connected to the new relic weapons and apparently some feel the weapons are too easy to obtain. I'm not really into relic weapons since completing the ones for A Realm Reborn and Heavensward. I have better things to do than grind in Eureka and Bozja, especially for glamour items. But getting to the end of a Hildebrand quest line? I have time for that.

One thing I absolutely have to do is pick up all my Splendorous Tools, at least for gathering. I have spent a lot of time decorating my home in-game. With the need to do so in real life as soon as the insurance company lets me know how much I have to spend, decorating in-game isn't so appealing. So now is the time to switch to another activity that will keep me preoccupied. 

One thing I won't jump into is the new deep dungeon, Eureka Orthos. I just don't have the desire to do deep dungeons. Perhaps the problem there is I am a white mage main and the Palace of the Dead isn't exactly friendly to healers. I don't think I've gotten past level 20 in the original deep dungeon.

What I've described above is a nice bit of content for the next 8 weeks until the launch of patch 6.4. Now, about moving my gaming rig to the hotel. I really do need some things to write about, and the news isn't providing enough content. I can only write about financial affairs so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment