Pages

Monday, July 1, 2024

Final Fantasy XIV: Dawntrail Patch Notes - Text Commands

The early access period for Dawntrail began yesterday. I thought I would try to cover the patch notes like what I have done for the last few EVE Online expansions. I have to put in similar because I do have a real life job and CCP drops their patch notes on Fridays so I have the weekend to work on them. 

One day until the official launch of Dawntrail

This fifteenth post in the series will cover information labeled "System" in the patch notes: Text Commands. I do not plan on covering all the items in the System section of the patch notes as some of the items are a little to esoteric even for me, but I figure these additions and updates are of enough interest to warrant a post.

New Commands - The following commands were added in Dawntrail.


Updated Commands

The following text commands can now be used to adjust volume levels even during events such as cutscenes:

  • /mastervolume
  • /bgm
  • /voice
  • /systemsounds
  • /ambientsounds
  • /soundeffects
  • /soundeffectsself
  • /soundeffectsparty
  • /soundeffectsother
  • /performsounds
  • /systemsoundsspeaker

New parameters have been added to the /hud text command: JobGauge1 and JobGauge2. These parameters can be used to toggle the display of job gauges.

The following parameters have been added to the /alarm text command:

  • se00/se01/se02/se03/se04/se05
  • mute

New parameters for new jobs and areas have been added to the /search text command.

New parameters have been added to the /petsize text command for Solar Bahamut.

No comments:

Post a Comment