* Freemarch: The Wayward Package quest is no longer offered daily.
* Silverwood: When Rudy Tanlop’s wagon is under attack during a zone events, he should yell his notification correctly.
* Dungeon zone quests fixed so that repeat completions do not reward the full first-completion value.
* Fixed a bug causing mobs significantly higher than a player's level to reward far more experience than they should be.
* Raid frames now expand down from the top left corner.
* Zone events that are failed will be removed from quest tracking once again.
* The login queue message box can now only be cancelled by clicking on the Cancel button. You should now be safe to browse the web while queued!
* Improved accuracy of AFK timeout checks in game and at character select to combat queues.
* Server performance improvements.
UPDATE: When I logged on for an evening session, I had an additional 22 MB patch download, but the launcher didn't have any notes on what the additional content contained. The above notes are only for the 8am PST patch.