Yesterday Square Enix announced the dates for the return of the Final Fantasy XIV/Final Fantasy XV crossover event. Starting Monday, 13 September at 1:00 am PDT and running through to Monday, 18 October at 7:59am PDT, players can find Kipih Jakkya in Ul'dah and help her with her next article for The Raven. I think Square Enix made a good choice in using Kipih as the quest NPC in this year's The Rising event so she is a familiar face when running A Nocturne For Heroes.
The event even features a nice trailer from 2019.
Yes, the event looks like a rerun of the event from 2019. But is that such a bad thing? With so many new players in FFXIV over the last two years recycling the event helps fill the content hole left by Endwalker not releasing until November. Square Enix is also making the event replayable through the use of the Seasonal Event Replay feature. The feature is available to those who completed the event in 2019 or those who complete the event this year and wish to replay again.
- Have a character with a combat job at level 50.
- Complete the main scenario quest "The Ultimate Weapon"
- The Man in Black: Lucian Prince's Fingerless Glove
- In the Dark of Night: Lucian Prince's Bottoms
- Messenger of the Winds: Lucian Prince's Jacket, Lucian Prince's Boots
- Regalia Type-G (mount) - 200,000 MGP
- Noctis Lucis Caelum Card (Triple Triad) - 200,000 MGP
- Modern Aesthetics - Lucian Looks - 20,000 MGP