Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Preparing For Rift

I went and did it.  I pre-ordered Rift.  Perhaps not the smartest move, but I was able to lock in a $9.99 per month price for 6 months.  And I do want to see what the rifts and rift invasions are like.  I played Warhammer Online and hopefully the rifts will not be like public quests where once the initial wave of players passed through the world that the PQs became unplayable.  By getting in at the beginning I might get to experience the whole game.  Of course, since I won't be playing a lot, I'll probably fall behind anyway.

I do have to do a couple of things before March 1st.  I've already done the very important unsubscribe from World of Warcraft.  I know, how could I play that game?  Well, to tell you the truth, once I started playing Dragon Age, there was no reason to play World of Warcraft.

Mention of Dragon Age leads me to the second item of business I need to do before March 1st.  That's right, I need to finish the game.  I finished "The Landsmeet" on Monday and I only have to go through "The Final Onslaught" to finish the game.  Only?  I hear it is pretty tough.  But I really would like to only be playing 2 games at a time, so that gives me 5 weeks to finish.  And it may take me that long because I think I'll be playing Eve and I have a lot I want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment