Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sansha and Hauling

When I read this little gem from the forums about the first Sansha invasions, I smiled a bit.
"Zimse is currently being gate camped by Sansha frigates.
Repeat, zimse is currently being gate camped by Sansha frigs, IN HIGH SEC"
I thought CCP would have Sansha do this and I wonder why anyone is surprised.  But even though I expected it, I still have things to do.  Running a hauling corporation isn't just moving things from point A to point B, you know.

The biggest thing I need to do is acquire a Mastodon.  I meant to get one, but I'm getting really close to having enough money saved up for an Orca so I've let that slide.  If I wasn't going to by one, I should have at least started research to make a BPC.  After all, I do own a BPO for a Mammoth.  Wandering Rose would have to fleet up with Rosewalker in order to take advantage of his leadership skills, but a Mastodon is just what I need to keep flying in those dangerous waters that high-sec systems may become.

Another thing I need to do is start bookmarking high-sec systems, because you never know where Sansha will strike next.  I guess I should say start bookmarking them again, because while I do have a couple of systems well bookmarked, I need to get the systems between my home systems and the trade hubs of Rens and Hek prepared.  Purchasing an interceptor like a Stiletto would speed the process up a great deal.  Buying one is relatively cheap and besides, one of my goals for the year is to aquire as many different ships as possible.  Throw in the fact that I already trained to fly interceptors and the question becomes "why don't I already have one?"

Finally, I really need to fill up the remaining 3 character slots I have.  I have a trade skill alt for Gallente space and I need one to watch Jita and Amarr as well.  The third alt could serve as a planetary interaction/hauling alt to build construction blocks for ship construction.  Now that the new character creator is out, I don't have any more excuses for not creating the alts.  I do need to research the best training path for the PI alt, since that training time will take away from Wandering Rose's education.


So much to do, and so little time to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment