Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2021

Ishgard Restoration - Stage 4, Day 4 - Skyworker's Attire

Yesterday, I completed the last of my secondary goals for the final season of the Ishgard Restoration in Final Fantasy XIV. According to my math, I earned 6291 Skybuilder's scrips yesterday. I now own a set of the new Skybuilder Worker's Attire.


If Square Enix had not decided that The Diadem I would switch to the new set. The helmet and boots are really cool, and the top comes with an arm tattoo. However, since the weather turned chilly in stage 4, I'll keep wearing my poncho glamour set.


On the wealth front, I accumulated another 522,665 gil. I supplemented my event gathering with a lot of food sales. Most of the food sold was related to gathering and crafting, but I did sell some raiding quality food.

In the competition for the top, Freya is so far out in front she took Friday off and is still comfortably in first place. Not just among weavers, but all crafting classes.


Finally, the one goal I have not secured. A title from the event. I'm still in good shape, having moved up three spots to 52nd place. More importantly, I extended my lead over 100th place to 2,640 points. As long as I keep up my current level of effort, I should receive a title as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment