Pages

Monday, January 18, 2021

Ishgard Restoration - Stage 4, Day 6 - Emotes

Yesterday I earned 5030 Skybuilders' Scrips, enough to finish purchasing the rest of the emotes introduced through all stages of the Ishgard Restoration. I thought a list of them might prove useful.

/bread - Ballroom Etiquette - Well Bread

An illustrated manual providing instruction in the eating of bread, a deceptively nuanced act that philosophers have likened to a good marriage. Use to learn the /bread emote.

/broom - Ballroom Etiquette - Next, Godliness

An illustrated manual detailing how to operate the quaint device known as a "broom" in event of dire circumstances involving the absence of one's servants. Use to learn the /broom emote.

/highfive - Ballroom Etiquette - Uncouth Congratulations

An illustrated manual of congratulatory gestures best avoided in polite company. Use to learn the /highfive emote.

/insist - Ballroom Etiquette - Emphatic Elucidation

An illustrated manual of how to speak powerfully and persuasively, drawing upon techniques employed by the finest orators in history. Use to learn the /insist emote.

/lean - Ballroom Etiquette - The Winsome Wallflower

An illustrated manual that is nevertheless instructive in warding off potential dance partners--and looking good doing so. Use to learn the /lean emote.

/read - Ballroom Etiquette - Intelligent Impressions

An illustrated manual of how and when to employ books in a social setting so as to appear well-read to those around you. Use to learn the /read emote.

/riceball emote - Ballroom Etiquette - Concealing Meals

An illustrated manual detailing how to best conceal Eastern foodstuffs about one's person in the likely event the hors d'oeuvres on offer are insufficient to sate one's hunger. Use to learn the /riceball emote.

My position in getting the event title for helping in the Ishgard Restoration continues apace. I only dropped one position, down to 55, yesterday. I'm not really concerned at this point, as I have a score 3696 points ahead of 100th place. Before the event started, I speculated that I'd only need a score of 6000 to get a title. Looks like another prediction will come true. Still, I do need the scrips.

I did have a bit of a surprise when I checked and found myself in 97th place on the botanist list. I didn't think I harvested that much. I'll probably fall off when I check tomorrow, but I did chuckle in real life.

Finally, I had another good day (at least for me) on the market. I sold 417,296 gil yesterday. My sales include my normal food and raw material sales, but I know have over 5.5 million gil, with 3.5 million of that coming in the last 8 days.

I expect to see some dips in my output as I took a nap this afternoon and have to get to sleep early because I have to work tomorrow. Still, I think everything is going according to plan, if not better.

No comments:

Post a Comment