Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Ishgard Restoration - Stage 4, Day 7 - Hairstyles

Yesterday I earned 5162 Skybuilder scrips, which meant I could purchase the three new hairstyles purchasable in The Firmament. One of the problems with the hairstyles is knowing what they look like before purchasing one. The way they look on a female Miqo'te is below.

Modern Legend


Controlled Chaos


Saintly Style


An important note is the short hair style. No worries about clipping with these three options. I've used the same hairstyle and glamour throughout Shadowlands. I think I might change my hairstyle to Modern Legend once I finish the MSQ.

At this point, I'm pretty much guaranteed to receive the title "Beatus of the Firmament". I keep puttering along making 40 collectables each day, resulting in 1199 or 1200 points. I may finally crash into the 40s. As of now, I jumped up 4 spots to 51st place.

My accidental botanist ranking continued into a second day. I even jumped up 4 spots to 93rd place. What the rankings don't show is that I stayed up late gathering and over 4000 points are not showing up.

The extra gathering paid off ... literally. I sold 549,322 gil worth of materials and other items yesterday. That brings my total since the afternoon of the 10th to over 4 million gil. My character now has 6 million gil.

I only have a couple of days to go. Since I'm already grinding, I have a few more pieces of glamour to purchase before moving on to dyes. After that, I can finish up patch 5.3.

No comments:

Post a Comment